Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Re-Edit #2

 I re-edited this picture to make the whites brighter and the blacks darker! I'm not sure if i really like how this edit turned out. The black lines don't really look like they belong in this picture anymore.

  Spike was taking a bath one day so I took some pictures of him. I used a similar picture of him for my animal morph assignment so i re-edited it without my face on him!

 This is a picture of branches covered with ice. I like how you can see a little bit of an orange glow coming through the ice.

 This is Brooke's pig Oscar or "Pig Pig". I took pictures of him for animal morph but never got to morph him, so i wanted to edit this picture. I like how you can see his face in this picture, considering in the original his face his dark from the shadow.

 This is a picture of a horse. I like how the background of this picture is all white but has texture to it. I also like how the horse is obviously the main subject.



1 comment: