Thursday, March 28, 2013

Melting

  I went to my Aunt Bonnie's house one weekend and took some pictures. This is her house that has TONS of icicles all around it. I like how half of the picture is icicles on the house, and the other half is the sky with tree branches. This works for melting, because icicles are formed from melting snow.

 This is a picture of some water running down the driveway. I like the way the water looks with the light reflections. This is melting snow, which makes it work for the melting assignment!

 This is practically the same picture as above, but it is taken at a different angle. I like this one a little but better because you can see the trail of water in the distance. This works for melting, because it is water running down the driveway from melting snow!

1 comment: