Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Land of Giants

 My Familyyyyy! haha, just kidding. For this assignment I decided to make myself tiny. I was originally going to have myself with some Barbies but i only have a "doll house" house. So I didn't use the Barbie idea. I ended up using my doll house people so that I could actually be inside the house. I think this turned out pretty good! The shadow looks realistic, but I think I could have been a little bit brighter. The doll house people are very bright, but I am dark, because of the lighting from when the pictures were taken. And yes, my little girl doll only has one hand! My dog ate her hand off when he was a puppy!

2 comments:

  1. Good concept here! Now I can see maybe you needed a little bit more light on you (Anna) to match your "husband" ;) in the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I re-edited this make myself brighter. Not sure which one is better. I may have made myself too bright in the second photo!

    ReplyDelete