Friday, May 31, 2013

Graduation - Open Theme

 Well, Brooke Graduated! This is a picture of her class at Graduation. I like how this picture looks like a panorama. I wish the peoples' heads on the bottom wouldn't have gotten in this picture though!

 My cousin Matthew.. I was taking a whole bunch of pictures of him at Brooke's party, because you never know what he's going to do! I have a bunch of pictures of him making dumb faces at me. but I wont post those ones.. haha. I like this picture because Matt isn't making a dumb face, it is very clear, and there is no distracting background. This shows Matt's personality because he is allways wearing that hat...everywhere! This picture also shows that Matt is a happy person and fun to be around. (most of the time)

 My aunt made these cookies for Brooke! They definitely represent Brooke! with the cowboy boots since she is obsessed with everything country, the graduation hats because she was graduating, and the horse shoes for "good luck" or because she likes riding horses too.

 Just a couple of people from my crazy family! Nothing too special about this picture. This kind of shows how my family is, because there is 1 girl with 4 other guys. Thats pretty much how it is all the time since our family consists of mostly guys!

 I love Alexa's expression in this picture! Alexa came to Brooke's graduation party with her family, since Brooke babysits them! While Alexa was bouncing on the bouncy house I got this picture of her. I wish this picture would have been more in focus when I took it!

 Brooke's signature picture frame. Again, there is nothing to special about this picture. I think the background is a little bit distracting from the main focus, but everything in this picture also has something to do with Brooke, so it all goes together in one way or another..

1 comment:

  1. Loved the pictures, everyone is looking great and seem to be enjoying themselves. Found it ironic that the post was about Brooke’s graduation yet there are no photos of her. My son is also graduating from high school soon, and we will definitely be celebrating with a party when he does. There’s a nice party space at one of the San Francisco venues that’d be perfect for the occasion.

    ReplyDelete