Friday, June 7, 2013

Best Of!

 This is one of my favorite pictures that i took this year. I took this picture for the "Light and Shadows" assignment! I like how the flowers are very in focus, and then the background and the shadows of the flowers are blurry. 

 For this picture, I really like how the shadows are very accented (Not sure if that is the right word?) I like how the whites are white and all of the shadows are very dark or black. This photo was taken for the "Lines in Nature" assignment.

 One day after school, I went with my neighbor to go take care of her horse. While we were there I took some pictures of him. It was pretty hard to get some good ones since he was always moving! I don't remember what assignment this was for but I really like how the background is completely white and covered in snow. I also like how even though the background is white, you can still make out the different things.

 I'm not sure what assignment this picture was taken for either, but I think that this picture really turned out well with the light shining through the ice, and making a faint glow to it.

 I love the way this picture looks. I like how the picture is panoramic, and that the trees are silhouettes against the sun.
 This picture kind of has an "old feel" to it. I don't know why but to me it does. I like how the picture is gray, and how you can see many interesting things in the background other than the main subject.

 This picture was taken in the arboretum around January-February. I like how all of the trees seem to be going towards the middle, and I like how they are black against the bright sky.

 My dog Benji! I was home for a couple of days after surgery, so I was pretty bored while everybody was at school. I decided to go outside and take some pictures for one of the assignments that was coming up. I like how my dog is laying in the middle of some dandelions. I think that this picture would have been pretty boring if it weren't for the dandelions.

 So, I couldn't decide between this picture or the picture below, of which one I liked better! I have likes and dislikes about both of them, which made it even harder to choose from. I like how in this picture you can see many trails of water, which make this interesting. I don't like how you have to really look in the back to see them.

 I like how this picture has very accented water trails, but i do not like how this photo appears almost straight on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment